CPE - Certified Planning Engineer
The intention of this designation is to recognize the analysts and professional who meet a demanding requirement of planning and scheduling assets of experience, education, skill, knowledge and ethical qualification. The CPE requirement is to establish to recognize today’s advanced planning & engineering professionals in the industry and to fairly measure their education, skill, experience and management practices.
1. Experience requirements for degree holder – at least six years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may be substituted by an accredited college/university degree. Related degrees include: accounting, construction management, project management, architecture, computer science, quantity survey, etc.
2. Experience requirements for not meeting the above mentioned degree requirement, of less than 6 years combined experience, application may become an associate CPE until he/she has attain the requirements as stated above Related degrees/diplomas include: engineering, building construction management, project management, architecture, computer science, quantity survey, etc.
3. To become CPE Certified or Associate CPE certified, he/she should have at least handled two projects in the field of planning, scheduling and control process using Primavera, MS Project, and Milestone Professional in his/her discipline mentioned above. He/she must attend the classes in our training center to prove his/her skill and knowledge in using the planning tools to manage the projects.
4. To become CPE Certified or Associate CPE certified, the applicant must submit his/her application including copy of college/degree certificate, work/education/training verification. In order to expedite the process of verification, the applicant may submit his/her documents to Kent Chan, the Malaysia CPE Chapter President Special Advisor in conjunction with IPMC for review. The final decision will depend upon AAPM Board approval, which will inform the applicant or through communication whether the applicant is successful in his/her application.
5. If you need more information, contact GP Chandran (+6012 2860047) or email firstname.lastname@example.org